The ES+DE project (acronym of SPAIN TRAINS IN GERMANY), has successfully ended. It is a Vocational Training Consortium project within Erasmus+ KA102 action, coordinated by MTP (agreement number 2014-1-ES01-KA102-001605).
Summary data are described below:
- 3 sending partners: ALTAVIANA, FEGREPPA and TORREALEDUA.
- 4 host institutions: HWK Aachen, HWK Düsseldorf, HWK Koblenz and Seniorenzentrum Santa Teresa (Bottrop).
- 8 companies for workplacements: Bäckerei Alsbach, Bäckerei Geisen GmbH, Bäckerei Paß GmbH, Bäckerei Puppe, Bistro Petit Charlemagne, La Bécasse, Seniorenzentrum Santa Teresa and Terbuyken GmbH & Co.
- 18 mobilities: 14 trainees from 3 specialties: Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery; Cuisine and Gastronomy; and Care Nursing Assistants; and 4 mobilities of teachers for job shadowing and knowledge of the German Dual Vocational Training System and the role of the Chambers in it.
- 1059 days as a whole of stay in Germany.
- € 85,278.00 was the budget managed.
- Countless emails, phone calls and messages.
- Endless experiences lived…
Here are some representative pictures:
We appreciate the work and support of the mobility managers from the host institutions: Christine Erben, Heike Gröbel, Juliane Klein, Julika Ulrich, Oliver Kirst, Petra Laudemann, Rebecca Hof and Schwester Gladys.